Had a productive few days

Over the past few days i have managed to get the opposite side mold done for the angel wings and another blank cut for another type of frame. I completed one tray for the coffee set and one other large platter , giving it one of my older type of horn handle

but with a new pattern from a blank that i cut last weekend. These will be given a coat of porcelain terra sigilata then into the bisc oven when dry.

Advertisements

The start of a new project.

These are two pics of an angel wing that i have made using a mold that i made. I now have to make the wing for the opposite side.These will be used in making wall mounted pieces and stand alone works. I may have to make another mold as this wing is a bit too big.